How it works
Pinnacle Same Day Tax Refunds work closely with the major banks so that if your return is completed by 4pm AEST, we are able to transfer up to $1,000 of your refund (if you have one) to your bank account that day.
We have no control over when your bank will make the funds available to you and we cannot guarantee a time for it to be in your account. This information is for Tasmanian residents.
For us to be able to process your Tax Refund in Advance or Same Day Tax Refund, you need to bring:
- Drivers Licence or other valid photo ID
- PAYG Payment Summary
- Bank Details (for an EFT)
In addition these may be applicable to you:
- Centrelink PAYG Summary or Customer Access Number (CAN)
- Details of spouse's income and date of birth
- Expense receipts
- Motor vehicle logbook
- Details of bank interest received
- Share information
- Private health insurance information
- Details of rental income
- Details of income received
- Interest paid (from bank statements)
- Rates and land tax
- Repairs and maintenance
- Agents fees
To return your documents to us:
- Email them to email@example.com or directly to your Preparer.
- Fax your document to (03) 6424 7797
- Take a photo and send it to 0499 611 795.
1. Standard carrier rates apply for SMS and MMS messages sent to Pinnacle Same Day Tax Refunds.
2. SignEasyTM is a third-party program and Pinnacle Same Day Tax Refunds accept no responsibility for its compatibility, security or any charges relating to the download and use of SignEasyTM. We recommend being connected to Wi-Fi throughout this process.